lunes, 26 de septiembre de 2011

Special Days (Questions)

·         Questions for me
      
      Whats your name?
·         Whats your favorite month of the year and why?
·         Whats your favorite day of the week? Why?
·         Whats is your favorite day of the year?
·         What do you eat or drink on that day
·         What do you do or where do you go?
·         When is your birthday?
·         When were you born?
·         How old are you?
·         You can add more questions if you want to


Hi, my name’s Eduardo Martinez, my favorite month of the year is October. I love to  celebrate my birthday in October. My favorite day of the week is Friday, because I don’t have to study on Saturday. My favorite day of the year is December 24, Christmas eve. I usually eat hallacas  and “Pernil”  and share time with my family. Sometimes I visit some friends but, I always go home after a while. My birthday is on October 29th.I was born in 1993. I’m seventeen years old and I’m studying electronic engineering at URBE.

Questions to other people

·         Whats  her name?
·         Whats her favorite month of the year and why?
·         What her favorite day of the week? Why?
·         Whats is her favorite day of the year?
·         What does she  eat or drink on that day
·         What does she  do or where does she go?
·         When is her birthday?
·         When was she born?
·         How old is she?
·         You can add more questions if you want to



Her name is Fabiola. Her favorite month of the year is December because she loves Christmas celebrations. Her favorite day of the week  is Sunday because she can stay in bed until late, her favorite day of the year is December 24th when she loves to eat ham bread and Christmas  salad. She usually stays home with her family and invites  some friends over. Her  birthday is on October 28th and she was born on 1988. She is 23 years old and she is a musician, She plays  flute and teaches music to young kids..

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario